Friday, March 8, 2013

How Jennifer Aniston Stays in Shape




Jennifer Aniston yoga
Jennifer Aniston in Badakonasana

I know this is SO yesterday's news, but did you hear that Jennifer Aniston is getting married?  It just reminds me that she is well known for doing yoga.  She is a beautiful, strong woman, and will tell you that yoga changed her life.  You can hear it in your own words in this video.  In 2009, People magazine did an article titled, "Jennifer Aniston: Yoga changed my life."  In this article, Aniston sited her great friend and yoga teacher, Mandy Ingber, as her guide.
I hope Jennifer is still doing yoga.  I know it helped to keep me calm and centered while preparing for my wedding.
And if she happens to read this:  Thank you so much for promoting yoga to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment